Job Openings » Director Of International Accounting
Director Of International Accounting
Seattle, WAby Seattle Search Group
Accounting And Finance
Director of International Accounting
Seattle Search Group the leader in staffing and recruiting for accounting and finance has teamed up with a Seattle based public company who is looking to add a Director of International Accounting who will report to the VP, Corporate Controller.
You will have a global reach and work with teams across the world to build stellar processes, compliant procedures, and provide reporting of our meteoric global growth to company leadership and our Board.
- Provide guidance on all areas involving international accounting to include: accounting process and improvements, financial report preparation, tax compliance, vendor selection and Board and management reporting.
- Oversee the accounting operations for at least six countries globally.
- Lead a diverse global accounting team, serving as a mentor and leading by example to evolve our capabilities.
- Improve controls, enhance processes and improve company performance.
- Evolve accounting practices to adapt to changes in our business and to ensure U.S. GAAP compliance.
- Manage internal controls over financial reporting.
- Work with FP&A team on reporting efforts and monthly accruals related to budgeting and forecasting
- Thoughtfully assess the need to scale the end-to-end business processes, the systems and financial controls in support of the future growth of international operations
- Lead the establishment of insightful metrics for international accounting operations, and build a a framework to measure success against KPIs
- CPA certification
- 10+ years of work experience leading a global accounting team with at least 3 years in a multinational public company.
- Prior Big-4 public accounting / audit experience preferred
- Deep technical knowledge and comprehensive expertise with accounting policy, IFRS, US GAAP financial reporting framework and taxes.
- Unlimited paid time off