Job Openings » Manager Of Business Intelligence
Manager Of Business Intelligence
Bellevue, WAby Seattle Search Group
Accounting And Finance
Manager, Business Intelligence We’re looking for an energetic and talented individual to join our team responsible for business intelligence and process modernization. Responsibilities include data transformation and blending to improve processes and support business analysis and decision making and creating push-button reporting solutions including interactive visualizations and self-service analytics. This role provides opportunity to work closely with cross-functional teams and leverage your knowledge of systems to drive process improvement throughout the company.
- Leverage systems, tools and techniques to improve and modernize processes. Design end-to-end processes focused on system driven automation and enabling usability across a range of user groups.
- Effectively communicate, provide subject matter expertise and partner with all levels of the finance organization. Build consensus and gain cooperation across functions to achieve project goals.
QUALIFICATIONS · 5 years minimum experience in working with systems, data, reporting and process improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Math, Finance, Accounting, Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems or Information Science.
- Project management experience, AGILE preferred.
- General understanding of accounting and internal controls.
- Exceptional attention to detail as it relates to accuracy, exception reporting and completeness.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to prioritize a large group of diverse projects simultaneously and deliver on multiple threads of work.