Job Openings » Senior Accountant
Kirkland, WAby Seattle Search Group
Accounting And Finance
Seattle Search Group the leader in staffing and recruiting for accounting and finance has teamed up with an eastside construction company who is looking for a senior financial accountant.
Our client works hard and celebrates all the victories. If you are a high performer and wanting to work with the best please feel free to reach out.
• Financial Statement preparation – Corporate and various individual affiliated entities – includes consolidation
• Presentation of affiliated financial statements to Controller & CFO
• Prepare monthly Journal entries including accruals and reoccurring entries
• Month-End General Ledger Reconciliations
• Maintain Cash Management and Reconciliations
• Assistance with year-end audit and tax return preparation for independent accounting firm.
• Responding to financial inquiries by gathering and interpreting data
• Conducting internal audits
• General Banking and Covenant Report
• Examining financial records to check for accuracy
• Present monthly financials to team
• Assist in improving processes
• Review operational Financials & present to Controller & CFO
• Additional reporting and research as requested
• BA/BS Accounting or Finance
• Strong understanding of GAAP accounting principles, debits & credits
• High level/advanced Excel skill is a must.
• Real Estate or Development industry experience is a plus.
• Strong analytical, interpretation skills and attention to detail.
• Strong financial analysis experience
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills required.
• Ability to set own priorities and to manage own time to meet deadlines
• Ability to work accurately at a fast pace.
• Ability to multi task and streamline processes.
• Ideal candidate will be motivated, self-starter, detail oriented and responsive to deadlines.
• Ability to take direction and find solutions.
• Smartsheet knowledge a plus
• Sage knowledge a plus